Are You An Entrepreneur?
If you were to look up the word entrepreneur in the dictionary you would find that it means “a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, a business usually with considerable initiative and risk.” These days the term entrepreneur is used so much that it seems like everybody from stay at home moms, to the local tattoo artist, are claiming to be such. Honestly, despite this being a fancy word, almost anyone can become an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurs can be any shape, size, age, race or religion. One of the core things that makes an entrepreneur an entrepreneur is not only their commitment to their goal and business, but also their willingness to lead others, and their passion to become successful. There are certain characteristics that many of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs share.
Listed below are a few traits that can help you determine if you truly are an entrepreneur:
- Great Focus – True entrepreneurs have great focus. These are individuals that once they have a goal set, no one or nothing can stop them from accomplishing that goal.
- Creative – Most entrepreneurs have a seemingly effortless way of being creative. Thinking outside the box; that characteristic alone creates a greater earning potential for their business.
- Good With Money – Being able to keep track and manage money wisely is another well-known characteristic of an entrepreneur. Knowing where every dollar and cent is and where they are going is very important to entrepreneurs.
- Decision Maker – One who can make big decisions on their own without worrying about others opinions. Being able to stand behind their decision without any doubt whatsoever.
- The Ability To Lead – Most entrepreneurs put themselves in the position of being the boss. This may mean that this person has employees under him/her. In this instance, the individual must be able to lead and give direction to others in a clear and productive manner.
- Always Learning – True entrepreneurs never stop learning. They are always eager to discover new, more efficient ways to make their business more successful. Learning is a desire, not a necessity for these people.
- Fearless – Being fearless is a major characteristic of a entrepreneur. Having no fear of criticism, competitors or consumers, but most of all, having no fear of failure. Being fearless when it comes to these things is automatic for any real entrepreneur.
The list above will help you determine if you are indeed an entrepreneur. If you are not an entrepreneur, but aspire to be one you will need to develop most if not all of these traits. If you take the time to embrace and practice these traits; you will be well on your way to becoming a successful entrepreneur!
**Do you need help putting together a Solid Social Media Marketing Plan for your business? Maybe you need help figuring out how to get your business up and running, or how to get your first set of clients?? If your answer is YES to anyone of those questions, I would love to help you pursue your passion and get your business to place it should be so that you can enjoy all of the benefits of being your own boss! Please contact me for a One-on-One Consultation at email@example.com or you can submit a request here: Contact Me Here