According to recent statistics Instagram has well over 500 million active users. Over 300 million active users daily, 80% of them residing outside of the USA, the platform averages 4.2 billion likes every day, with over 95 million photos and videos uploaded each day. This is simply wonderful and a huge goldmine for online marketers and businesses.
After hearing those statistics, I hope you now understand how important Instagram could be for your business. The issue is that, how do you get on Instagram and acquire followers that will become your loyal customers. I will be showing you how to do that in the following steps and guidelines.
- Signup with Facebook: This is one of the easiest & quickest ways to set up your Instagram account. It will automatically allow you to follow your friends that are already on Instagram and in turn they will follow you too. Your friends and family will be the first followers on Instagram which will help boost your profile and get you ready for the main deal
- Quality Photos: the most important thing on Instagram is the quality of your photos, make sure your photos are of high quality before posting them on Instagram. Having quality photos on Instagram help you get more likes, comments and more followers which will help push you up the ladder and on top of all your competitors within the same niche. If you are taking the pictures with a camera, make sure the lighting and focus are right to get you the right photos you need to go viral on Instagram.
- Like other Photos: I call this trick notice me. Is like your first day in school, no one knows you and the only way people will start interacting with you is by you taking the first step to say hi or introduce yourself to them. When you like other people photos, those people visit your profile and decide to follow and also like your photos. This is how you start growing your network on Instagram
- Follow Others: This is the fastest ways of growing your followers on Instagram. When you follow others, they decide to follow you back and create a connection between you both. This helps increase your followers and likes on photos you have on your profile. Follow others to get more followers. This should be a daily activity for you if you are serious about growing your following
- Comment on other Photos: This method takes more time and work but it surely pays off. By commenting on other people’s photos, you increase the chances of them following you and liking your photos as well. Just take some time out of your social media marketing timetable and comment on other people photos to increase your followers. It shows that you genuinely want to build a relationship with them and will help you get organic followers who are interested in you and what you have to share on social